We are members of the following organizations:
Air Conditioning Contractors of America (ACCA)
ACCA is a non-profit association whose membership includes more than 60,000 professionals and 4,000 businesses in the indoor environment and energy services community. We work together to promote professional contracting, energy efficiency, and healthy, comfortable indoor environments
NATE-certified technicians have proven their knowledge in the HVACR industry by passing specialized NATE certification tests. NATE certification tests represent real world working knowledge of HVACR systems. Developed by a committee of industry experts nationwide, NATE exams represent HVACR topics pertinent to contractors, educators, manufacturers and utilities alike. All of the NATE tests are rigorous, knowledge-based tests and validate a technician’s knowledge.
Better Business Bureau, Accredited Member
Tradesman Services, Ltd. has been a BBB Accredited Business since 2000. An accredited business must build trust by establishing and maintaining a positive track record in the marketplace, honestly represent products and services, be transparent, honor promises, be responsive, and embody integrity.
International Ground Source Heat Pump Association (IGSHPA)
The International Ground Source Heat Pump Association (IGSHPA) is a non-profit, member-driven organization established in 1987 to advance ground source heat pump (GSHP) technology on local, state, national and international levels.
Associated General Contractors of America (AGC), Central Texas Chapter
The Associated General Contractors of America was founded in 1918. It is a national non-profit trade association of more than 33,000 firms including 7,500 of America's leading general contracting companies. The Central Texas Chapter AGC, was founded in 1946, and is the service office for Bell, Bosque, Coryell, Falls, Hamilton, Hill, Limestone & McLennan counties.
Our technicians have received the certifications listed:
- Certified Air Balancing and Diagnostic Technician by National Balancing Institute
- Certified Carbon Monoxide and Combustion Analyst by National Comfort Institute
- Certified Ground Source Heat Pump Loop Installer for geothermal systems from the International Ground Source Heat Pump Association
- Various certifications from NATE for Heat Pump Service and Installation, Air Conditioning Service and Installation and Geothermal Loop Installation
- LP Gas certified by the Texas Railroad Commission
- Various other certifications specific to some manufacturers’ products
- Our plumbing professionals hold appropriate licenses from the Texas State Board of Plumbing Examiners.
- Our AC technicians hold appropriate licenses or registrations from the Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation.
Fully Licensed & Insured
TACL A4454C | M-41073
We maintain insurance policies well above the minimums required. Our workers are protected by workers’ compensation insurance which protects you. THESE THINGS MATTER!