Since 1996, Tradesman Services has been servicing and installing both residential and commercial geothermal heat pump systems. We can help you with your existing system or complete a new system installation from design to the finished project. We're happy to help you heat and cool your space with energy-efficient geothermal heating and cooling from the earth. Our geothermal experts will help you get the very best out of your geothermal system. We service geothermal systems throughout North Texas and Central Texas, including Waco, Austin and Dallas TX.
Why Choose Tradesman For Your Geothermal System?
Geothermal provides some great benefits and Tradesman Services is especially equipped to bring them to you.
- The most efficient heating and cooling available
- Geothermal provides free hot water to meet most of a home's needs for domestic hot water
- Condensing unit is securely installed in an inside mechanical space, not outside
- Exchanging heat with the earth is a very consistent, reliable process
- Vertical ground loops; Horizontal ground loops; Lake loops
- High efficiency blowers
- Internet capable controls
- Tradesman technicians know all the tricks to maximize performance
- Tradesman Services provides loop design, duct design and more
- Tradesman Services personnel are trained and accredited by the International Ground Source Heat Pump Association (IGSHPA)
think energy efficiency.
Geothermal systems use technology known as ground source heat pumps to make the transfer of hot and cool air more efficient. Because the system works with the consistent temperature of the earth instead of the variable temperatures of the air above ground, geothermal heating and cooling systems use 40-60% less energy than conventional systems. Tradesman Services is a member of the International Ground Source Heat Pump Association, known as IGSHPA. Our installers are IGSHPA certified.
Quality service and a relationship built on trust. I will not use anyone else! —Austin V.